How connected are you to your community and your partners?
Who is missing from your connections?
DATE: July 23rd
TIME: 9 AM – 11:30 AM
LOCATION: San Luis Obispo Public Health Department- Red Room
2180 Johnson Avenue
San Luis Obispo, Ca 93401
Mike Miller from Brown Miller Communications will share:
- Key elements of successful partnerships
- Value of partnering for community change
- Finding Common Cause
- Stages of partnership development
- Considering Non-traditional Partners
- Approaching and Developing Sustainable Partnerships
To register or for more information, contact:
Quarterly Coalition Meeting
August 12, 2015, 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Red Room Annex Health Agency, San Luis Obispo
2:20 Work Group Updates-
CNAP (County Nutrition Action Plan)
Sugar Sweetened Beverages Policy & Education
2:45 Educational Presentations:
- School Wellness Planning-Jackie Bobsin Food Services Director, Templeton Unified School District
- Smarter Lunchroom Project-Polina Zhuzhina, CalPoly3:50 Wrap Up4:00 Meeting Adjourned Next Meeting is November 11, 2015 from 2:00-4:00 p.m.
3:50 Wrap Up
4:00 Meeting Adjourned
Next Meeting is November 18, 2015 from 2:00-4:00 p.m.